For the month of April, I've accumulated a few favorite beauty products that I've been using and loving day to day. We'll start with:
1. Top Left: MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC35 - this is a medium to full coverage. I use this product when I need to cover up a scar from an acne or blemishes as it is not as visible.
Top Right: Marcelle BB Cream in Medium. this is a light to medium coverage. As we all know, BB creams is a moisturizer, primer and a foundation all in one, which I like if I'm in a rush and need to be out the door. I usually apply this all over my face then mascara and I'm good to go. Unlike some BB creams this has a thicker consistency and when it dries it gives a semi-matte finish and controls shine.
Middle: Neutrogena Healthy Skin in 70 Neutral Beige. this is like a tinted moisturizer. This gives me a dewy look, very light on my skin and it contains SPF20.
1. Top Left: Cream Blush: L'OREAL Visible Lift in 701 Rose Gold Lift. I've posted a more detailed review on this. Basically it gives my cheeks a tint of color with a little bit of shimmer but it is not too over powering.
2. Middle: Powder Blush: Sheriff Professional in 306 Look at Me. This may look vibrant in the pan but it appears the opposite. It's a subtle shade more like a bubble gum pink.
3. Bottom: Mineral Blush: The Body Shop in 02 Golden Terracotta. This is best for sensitive skin, This is like a coral/dark orange finish. it also creates a natural looking flush of color with shimmer.
Here's a few swatches of the blushes:
|The Body Shop Mineral Blush in Golden Terracotta|
|Sheriff Professional in 306 Look at Me|
|On my cheeks is the 306 Look at Me|
1. Top Left: Charlotte Ronson 3x a Charm in Shoshanna - This is a nice bronzer, there's not that much shimmer, it's more of a matte finish. This suits medium-dark skin tone. This bronzer gives a sun-kissed look when blended nicely. To apply a bronzer, you just want to place it where the sun hits your face so that will be on the cheek bones, temples and on your nose. Since this comes with a blush and a highlighter, the blush is a peachy, coral finish, very pigmented so you don't need as much and just blend, blend, and blend. The highlighter I don't use at all because I find it chalky.
2. Bottom: MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Pure Sculpture. This is a soft tan brown. This product provides a natural-defined contour. I use this on the hollows of my cheeks to create the illusion of a slimmer face and on my crease for extra dimension.
|Charlotte Ronson in Shoshanna (Bronzer|
|MAC Pure Sculpture|