Wednesday 29 May 2013

Most Wanted for the Month of May

Hello everyone,

Here I am again with another post on my most wanted for this month.  May just flew by so fast and we're entering June already!  Anyway, below are the stuff that made it to my list:


1. Real Techniques Eye Starter Kit - I was happy to find these at Walmart, no need to cross the border... just kidding! I absolutely love these brushes, they're high quality and affordable, this cost me $18.97 for this kit.  It comes in 5 essential eye brushes:  From left to right:

Base Brush - good for cream shadows.
Deluxe Crease Brush - I actually use this for concealer, I find it quite large for my crease.
Eyeliner Brush - this is a little thick for me, however, I use it to put some shadow on my lower lash line.
Brow Brush - good for defining your brows.
Accent/Detail Brush - great for highlighting the inner corner of your eye or smudging on  lower lash line.


2. Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede in High heels - the color pay off is quite sheer but it's definitely buildable.  This is great for an everyday look.  Although you can barely notice the shimmer on them.  It's also hydrating and to me it lasts for a couple of hours.  This cost me $10.99.

3. Rimmel ScandalEyes in Bullet Proof Beige - it has a creamy finish so it glides on easily.  I use this own its own or as a base.  For daytime look, I would apply this all over my lid and a Brown eyeshadow in the outer crease.  Finish it up with a mascara.  This cost me $7.99.


4. MAC eyeshadow in Expensive Pink - this is like a coral, pink shade with shimmer.  In my opinion, this is a universal eyeshadow, it looks great in every skin tone and it's a perfect companion for most shades.  This cost me $15.


5. MAC PaintPot in Constructivist and MAC Pigment in Antique Gold - I love this combination for an evening look.  MAC Constructivist is a deep brown cream eyeshadow with a tint of shimmer and the MAC Antique Gold is a brown shade of pigment with gold shimmer.  I apply the MAC Constructivist all over my lid, blending the edges and I dab the Antique Gold on top of the Constructivist.  I then line my lower lash line with a black liner and finish it with a mascara.  

The last 2 are my most worn wardrobe:


1. Military Jacket - this is a light weight jacket, great for spring and fall.  This was $40 at Garage.


2. Wedge Sneakers - this is a cross between  high top sneakers and high heels.  This enhance the look of leggings or skinny jeans.  This was $20 at Ardene's.

There you have it! See you next time, KAT


No comments:

Post a Comment