Sunday 15 September 2013

A Style is Created by Nicole M.

Over the few years that I've been doing photography, I have met and worked with the most talented people in the city.  About a couple months ago, my friend and business partner, Cherry and I have been scouting for a hairstylist that we can collaborate with for photoshoots.  We did a few screening with some hairstylists and who stand out the most to us was Nicole M.  She has a great personality, so easy to work with and a truly an artist.

I also went through a ton of hairstylists in the past because no one did not know how to work with my thick and bulky hair until I met Nicole, I had a really bad haircut last May, it's to a point where I did not want to look at myself in the mirror and a couple of days after, we met Nicole at the studio to do a photoshoot.  I guess I took advantage of it while she was there to do a bit of consultation with my hair, I showed her a photo of the hairstyle that I wanted and she said she'll make an appointment with me to do a little bit of 'fixing'.  So a week after I was sitting in that chair, nervous.  But I was so happy with the result, I finally found a hairstylist that I can go to and trust with my hair.  She was able to cut and style my hair almost as identical as the photo I showed her.  Since my hair is thick and bulky, she was able to follow the style that I wanted working with the texture of my hair.

 If you're looking for a hairstylist for an event, photoshoots or you just  need a change of a hairstyle, she's your 'go to' girl.  You can also check out some of her creations on her facebook page, Nicole Alexandra Markowski and feel free to message her.

However, I will leave you with some of my favorites:










No comments:

Post a Comment