Monday 8 April 2013

Clean and Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy

I've been in a hunt for a great shampoo and conditioner for years, and sometimes I'm reluctant to try something new and rely on advertisements saying what they're suppose to be doing because they just don't do much with my thick, frizzy and dry hair. I usually just buy hair masks, or oil that would help improve the look and feel of my hair quite a bit.  However, I heard a few good stuff about the Clean and Clear Scalp and Therapy and decided with finger crossed that hopefully I get my money's worth on this, after one use, I could see and feel the difference, this stuff is amazing, I didn't have to run the water a few times for it to lather, once was enough, unlike the one's I've tried before.  It left my hair smooth, soft and shiny and the scent is mild, it doesn't hurt your nose at all.  After washing my hair and blow drying it, I didn't have to put on any oil or other hair treatment because the result was great.  The price point is also good for a drugstore, I paid $4.99 cdn. for each.  So for any one of you guys who has the same texture like my hair, I definitely recommend this product.  Once you use it, you won't turn back.  There are 7 shampoos and conditioners for women and 6 for men that you can choose from that will best suit your needs.  Here's the link to find more information about the product:




No comments:

Post a Comment